Oct 8, 2011

Which Star Are You From?

Posted by rona at 10:43:00 PM
Last night, I played some scenes that I really love from this Korean drama called "Which Star are You From?" I consider myself as a die-hard fan of Jung Ryeo-Won, the female main cast of this drama. After I've seen this, I really went for a hunt for any movies or drama serial that includes her. I really love her face and simplicity and she's really really pretty! Plus, she speaks fluent English!

About the movie, it's one of the many successful Korean serial of all time in 2006. It managed to earn a lot of fans from all over Asia. I haven't seen it on t.v. though because I always tend to miss a scene and so I bought a complete set of it from the DVD store. Fair enough because it kept me company for at least 2 weeks every night!

The story is really fantastic and very funny! The transition of events is remarkable. Jung Ryeo-Won played as Lee Hye-Su and Bok-Shil who happened to be sisters yet haven't seen each other. Unfortunately, Lee Hye-Su died from a car accident when she and boyfriend Director Choi (played by Kim Rae-Won) was in a moving car while proposing to her and gave her a ring. They were so overwhelmed by the moment that it was too late to avoid the truck ahead of them. Hye-Su instantly died in the incident. Choi was devastated for 3 years after her death that he holed himself inside his apartment refusing to work or do anything. Till a friend convinced him to go back directing a film. This was when he met Bok-Shil who looks so much like Hye-Su while he was looking for a good place to film another project. The story was really interesting from this event and I'll keep you curious about it. Hihi! 

I wanted to applaud the stylist of Jung Ryeo-Won in this drama because her style from being Hye-Su who is a sophisticated aspiring musician really differs from Bok-Shil who is a very innocent looking and cheerful girl who lives in the mountainside and who is always amazed by beautiful things around her. These pictures can show it!

(as Kim Bok-Shil)
(as Lee Hye-Su)

I encourage you to watch this if you want to feel young all over again. This drama will make you laugh, cry and feel so much in love. Go get copies for yourself and I guarantee that it's all worth your money. 

Photobucket

5 Reviewers Commented:

  1. haha loved this! Catch me I'm falling for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i super love korean dramas... how i wish i can speakand understand their language...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Korean Dramas, too. I have lots of these in my DVD collection.. But now, I've finished watching all so I just go over the last ones that I've already seen before. *sad* :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, don't we just have the same in common Itin, Rovie and Krizza? We're all korean dramas fanatics! LOL! Thank you all for reading and visiting my blog. Muah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock