Nov 20, 2011

Twilight: The Breaking Dawn Part 1

Posted by rona at 8:25:00 PM
Finally, this is the movie that I've always been wanting to watch. And since it's my birthday soon, our Ninong decided to treat me and hubby earlier with food at Saisaki and a movie! Glad that Twilight is on. We caught the last full show last night at Robinsons Ermita. 

I'd like to applaud the producers, the writers, the director, the casts and the crew (all of them) for making this movie a little different this time. It was very emotional from the beginning to the end and you'll actually end up wondering with how it ended but all in all, for me, it was great! I liked how the movie was conceptualized. The kilig moments from their wedding and all the scenes that I actually love. The camera or computer tricks if you may call it that way, really, is fascinating! When Bella was carrying her child that is humanly impossible to think about coz the baby grew extremely fast inside her womb. But it put her to danger and really killed her human body. She looked terribly thin. Oh, I think, I can really say that this has made a lot of viewers thirst for the second part. I wish that it's very soon!  Bella is finally a vampire!
Photobucket

5 Reviewers Commented:

  1. I think, I'm now interested to see this film.
    Glad that you've enjoyed your weekend sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I really enjoyed my weekend sis. Finally arrived home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you enjoyed the movie. Tama ka ate Rona, it's different from the previous Twilight movies. I'm so excited na for the Final movie of the saga. For sure, sobrang ganda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buti pa kayo sis at nakakapanood... I've been wanting to watch this movie kasi nasubaybayan ko din ito mula saumpisa kaya lang medyo busy pa ngayon eh...

    Bukas ko na pala ipapadala yung promise ko sis. Pasensya na tlaga ha. Enjoy your vacay in Taiwan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friend! I'll be watching this soon here too! Naku, ke maganda man ito o chaka, watch pa rin! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock