Nov 4, 2011

My Newly Made Blogger Template!

Posted by rona at 11:29:00 AM
Since I am back to chill and relax at home after a long and busy week, here's something that I creatively made! While hubby was busy reading his e-book, I was designing this template the whole time. It took me a day before I was satisfied with the result.

Here's a screen shot! I call it "Flowery Garden Template"


I am offering this template for free! So, for those who wants to use this template, just message me here or leave a comment down this post and I'll be giving the html/xml format to you. 

I hope you all like it! As I really did enjoy making this. (^__^)

Lovelots!
Photobucket

6 Reviewers Commented:

  1. I'm glad you're back, my friend! I haven't seen you in a while :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ning, I super love the template... Akin na lang to please.... Para sa WOMAN blog....pleaseeeee...

    Desperada eh. Mahal ko na ang template ning! lalo na its for free... hahahah...Mwah!

    Paki claim na nung award mo Ning....Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rizza: Oo nga eh. Super busy kasi lately. How are you na din? Wala pa din ako maisulat for Triond.

    @Ate Rovie: Wow, I'm so happy you liked it! Just send me your email ad para masend ko sayo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salamat ning... it's roves25@yahoo.com...

    Please try this URL ning... http://www.roviebren.info... Di ko alam bakit nagredirect sa godaddy na naman...

    Salamat ha...Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rona, beautiful template. You are very creative, and talented.
    Outstanding!
    Nice choice of colours too.
    You have fun, and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ning, email add: blue_waters0104@yahoo.com

    Thanks heaps!!! Yeyyyy!!!

    Di ba mahirap mag install?

    Ang ganda...thanks talaga

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock