Jan 30, 2012

Rona's Reviews is Now A Domain!

Posted by rona at 1:31:00 AM
I'm rejoicing that Rona's Reviews is now a domain! Another dream come true and it's very fulfilling that this is a reward for making a blog design for a friend Algene. I'm truly glad to be able to help! Thanks Algene!


Rona's Reviews is purely a blog for my movie and some paid product review assignments. I'm glad that this blog is the most high ranking when it comes to visitors. Although I don't commercialize this blog that much unlike my other blogs but it's fun to discover that despite that, Rona's Reviews is earning a lot of readers! Maybe because it contains a lot of informative articles that public can surf through search engines for research purposes! Checking my visit stats made me say "wow" for seeing that most of my visitors are coming from google via search. How's that?! 


I'm just hoping that I'll be able to find a meme that hosts movie reviews so I can share with them and earn more readers. If you know one, please do tell me and I'll gladly join that meme.

So! Congratulations to my review site!

My Share for:
 
Photobucket

19 Reviewers Commented:

  1. Congrats Ning! At magkasabay pa ata tayo nag change ng domain name...

    Ang WOMAN blog ang bagong domain na din...

    ENJOY and congrats sa bagong domain mo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ate Rovs. Bongga ka talaga lagi bumisita dito at dahil jan, kiss kita ng malutong na mmmmmmuuuuuuaaaahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ning! Your blog designing had really brought you to a more exciting level.
    Congrats also to Algene for having her beautiful blog design. :)

    Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. teh... ikaw na may bagong domain design!!! ahhahah
    congrats... ang taray taray!...

    pero... bkt wala ka sa binyagan!!! hnd mo tuloy nakita kasexyhan ko!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ate Rona, I know someone na may reel meme siya. Nakalimutan ko lang site ask ko muna and post it here. Mwah :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations rona!! Job well done. All the best!!

    Rizza (beingwell)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations!!!! :)
    thanks for the follow, rona! followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. There is joy in blogging; much more when you earn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you and your site, truly thats totally an overwhelming happiness visiting from Happiness and mine is up here, thanks My Little Home

    ReplyDelete
  10. psssstt... congrats! :D

    nadalaw for happiness is meme ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I say congratulations too! That's definitely awesome. Keep up the good work and keep those honest reviews coming -- I'm sure more blessings will come.

    By the way, regarding the comment you left on my Mamma Mia! in Manila! post -- did you know that I wasn't aware that I was attending the gala night for the musical? It was a bonus seeing lots of high profile personalities and celebrities that evening. You're right, the tickets were a bit pricy, mine was worth 5K, but it was worth the money. Hope I will get to watch Phantom of the Opera this June.

    Congrats again and I happen to glance at your profile description -- you sing too? You're such a talented individual. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulation sis, are you planning to use domain name to your other blog, too?

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yap sis! Only 2 left to go! Thanks for the visit!

      Delete
  13. wow congrats on your new domain :) Sharing to you My Happiness is...#6.

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on the new domain Sis, that is one happiness to share :-) Visiting from
    Happiness is...hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.simplyjess.info/beautiful-crochet-of-scarf-and-beanie-sets/

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on your new domain and good blog ranking,, visiting late for hapiness is, mine is at

    http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/i-was-at-my-sisters-place/

    i hope to see you around

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock