Mar 20, 2012

Training Day

Posted by rona at 4:33:00 PM

photo credit to moviespics
I'm not usually fond of guy movies such as this (Training Day), but because I began to love Denzel Washington from the movie John Q, so far, I also began loving every movie that included him. But, to my surprise, Denzel is not the usual "good person" that I used to watch. In this movie, he turned out to be a dirty cop.  It's admirable that the direction of the movie was unpredictable that it took time for me to figure out that Denzel was actually the bad guy. Maybe that's also because I always thought he's the good guy in the movies. LOL!

His stylist also did a good job for making Denzel looked so much as a street cop. I love the rugged look and those attires and big chain necklaces that he wore. To top it all, though he turned out to be the bad guy, he still did not fail to admire me with his acting skills! Well, he nailed the character I must say. I also like to applaud Ethan Hawks for playing his part as a very principled cop.

How about you? Have you watched Training Day yet? What do you think about the movie?

Photobucket

7 Reviewers Commented:

  1. Fav ko sya!... halos lahat ny movie nya pinanood ko!... the last is SAFE HOUSE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ay panonoorin ko yan! Crush ko na tlga si Denzel!

      Delete
  2. Parang maganda tong tingnan ah..Anyway, kababasa ko lng ng comment mo about ilang taon ako nangasawa..batang bata as in..I met my husband when I was 18 then we get married when I was 20 ata or 21..then now living together for almost 5 years..So far, I love my married life :)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, sounds like a good movie, but i'm not into action, maybe my hubby would love this!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice movie from denzel...i like all his movies,coming soon...SAFE HOUSE, 7 point IMDb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock