Apr 27, 2012

I'm Up for Subscribing to Blogs. Who's With Me?

Posted by rona at 8:00:00 PM
Following blogs and posts comes in many ways now in the blog sphere. First, there is Google Friend Connect (GFC), then followed by the Networked Blogs. And then, there came, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Pinterest, and the newest that I know of is the Linky Followers. 
Honestly, with all these tools that have been coming up in order to follow blogs, gives me confusion and headache. I have GFC, Networked Blogs and Email Subscription that are active on all of my blogs. As for me, I stick on 3 of them. However, Email Subscription works best for me. Since it takes lots of effort to check accounts on these different following tools, email notifications that come automatically in my inbox makes it so much easier for me to know what my blog pals are up to. I would usually read everything in my inbox first and then hop on to their blogs to comment if I have something to say. This tool sure is an advantage for me that's because my internet connection works slow most of the time. So opening up a page takes time so I'd rather click on the link in a new tab and let it load there while I'm reading the whole post in my email inbox. By the time that I've finished reading, all that I have to do in the actual page is to comment. It does saves me time and effort as well.

I'm sure that we have different choices to where we feel most comfortable with. But if you were to ask me, Email Subscription through Feedburner works best. 

And of course, I'm up to following blogs by subscribing through email! So, if interested, just leave your link down below as a comment and let's subscribe to each other. Mine is just right there on my right sidebar. How does that sound to you?

Photobucket

3 Reviewers Commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock