Apr 26, 2012

Watching Movies at SM Cinemas Made Easier with E-Plus!

Posted by rona at 11:02:00 PM
I was just catching up with current events and news online when I happened to see a video introducing E-Plus! This was said to have launched just last April 11 and that this will definitely make movie viewing on big screen fast, easier and with no hassle at all! For me, this is a good idea since I always hate lining up especially when sure-to-hit-movies are in town.

E-Plus Card
So, for a brief information that I got, this E-Plus card, which is short for Entertainment, Privileges, Lifestyle, Upgrades and Surprises is basically a movie pass or an ATM-like card which enables you to load up to P1000. All you have to do is go straight to the E-Plus Express Lane to where you avail the card and load it every time it runs out of load. Once your card is at hand, you'll then not need to go to ticket booths at all but go straight to the cinema to where your movie is and swipe it in and you're good to go. Not only that you save much of your time from buying a ticket, but you'll also have privileges and freebies of snack treats for as long as you purchase load of P500-P1000 the least. 

The E-Plus Swipe Machine
Much more surprises are waiting for you with availing this E-Plus card for a better and easier movie viewing at SM Cinemas! I'm sure that this will flip movie lovers just like me. ;)
Photobucket

1 Reviewers Commented:

  1. Speaking of SM, I registered for Trinet100 last week and along with Smart's confirmation message for the service was the note that I have a free movie ticket and that I can claim it from any SM cinema. The ticket was actually good for Apr 28 or 29 showing of Avengers, as I've read from a forum somewhere. But Iduno why the lady there gave me an open ticket, valid at any SM moviehouse. Cool huh. So I'll watch Avengers and probably upgrade my ticket to 3D anytime this week or maybe next. When the crowd have subsided. And so going back to this post, I think I saw that machine while looking for the Smart booth.

    I also get free popcorn from Smart, it's like a perk from Smart, like points in exchange for loading up your phone's credit. The Smart machine just scans your phone and prints out a ticket and you get to claim the popcorn from the snack bar. Another cool thing huh.

    Have a good morning and enjoy the new month of May! Been to all your blogs but didn't leave any message anymore.

    Ops, I think my comment is longer than your post. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock