Jun 8, 2012

The Final Destination Movie Review

Posted by rona at 10:52:00 PM



The Final Destination movie is a kind of movie that I cannot take. More so because of the gross scenes of how people are being killed. I am sorry that this review focuses more on the negatives. You may wonder why I still managed to watch it full. It's only because I want to see the significance of the movie.

To tell you ahead. I still did not see anything relevant to it. Yes. There was a story behind and I'm sure that the writer and producer put much effort on it. I truly give credit to that. But all I could see was the blood, and impossible events that I doubtly believe would happen in reality. To think that people are being killed one by one just because of the word "destiny"? For me, it's an unfortunate kind of destiny. If those people could only be hurt, wounded or stuff like that... I would be one of those people who'd volunteer to buy meds for them from Walgreens Westminster Ca , with a glad heart that they are still alive.

I was kind of hoping that the end part of the movie will be a happy one since this one guy who was left and who managed to stay alive was great, only to die in a burning plane! Oh, not only that. His girlfriend, who according to his previous premunition of the bridge accident, was not supposed to die. But she was there on the plane as well and even had a bloody way of dying. I dont know really why movies like this is being filmed anyway. Well maybe, some people enjoy watching these kinds of films. But for me, I'd rather see movies with real sense and continue buying at Walgreens Westminster Ca . Lol.

But, just so you know? I applaud on how the story was creatively done and the twists that made me freak out. Good job on that!

P.S. This is only my own honest opinion and constructive criticism on the movie Final Destination. I am hoping that I've not offended anyone. If so, I seek for apology. In any case, we are entitled for our own opinion.

Photobucket

1 Reviewers Commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock