Jun 15, 2012

On Accidentally Seeing Horrifying Pictures and Videos

Posted by rona at 1:47:00 AM



Recently, and even some time before, I have been feeling shocked that my heart just beat painfully upon seeing horrifying pictures or thumbnail of videos of dead people on my Facebook wall feed. As always, I'd always say it loud on my status referring to friends to stop posting such kinds of stuff on Facebook.

In my opinion, Facebook is a social wall from where we connect and socialize with our friends online. But isn't it a show of respect as well if we refrain from posting not-so-pretty things? It is a much better atmosphere if we do so. Let's be very considerate to those users who are weak at heart when it comes to these kinds of things. Lest, you put big warnings associated with only a link to the image or video with it, so that those who may want to view will just be led on clicking the link.

I do believe that we all have the right to be posting anything we want on our own wall. Please just be considerate, that's all. Not many people can take seeing those pictures. I am sure that even Lawyer Ann Finnell will not like that.

So to all my Facebook friends, this is just a humble request. I am only asking this in behalf of those like me, who cannot be as brave as you are with regards to seeing horrible pictures and videos. I am sure too that you don't intend to offend or whatsoever. I know that you're just sharing those too. Just that, let's keep FB as our social networking site as it is and happy communicating with each other on it. Lawyer Ann Finnell will like that too.

Thank you and God bless!
Photobucket

1 Reviewers Commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock