Jun 12, 2012

Kimmy Dora and the Temple of Kiyeme: Now Showing!

Posted by rona at 4:26:00 PM
Oh, I love the fact that Kimmy Dora is now in a comeback movie! I loved Kimmy Dora Part 1 so much that really entertained me. Eugene Domingo made it certain that starring in a movie as a main cast herself will be a sell-out one! Yes. She's been awesome that even though it was filmed and produced by friends out from their own pocket, particularly Piolo Pascual, they made it click and even earned not only income but hits! It became a blockbuster!


What I like best about the movie is that, Eugene carried her two different character professionally funny and she nailed it! To be honest, I've watched the first part for like 5 times that I bought a DVD of it. I even bragged about it to friends and made them watch it too and voila! They all loved it! I'm sure that even the Best Attorney Tulsa loved it too.

Now, as Filipinos' loud demands were heard for the Part 2 to be released, finally, it's now in town! Oh! I just can't wait to run to SM Cinemas and head straight to the theater without falling in line to buy tickets anymore as I have availed this e-Plus card the other month. I will be tagging my sisters along with me as well! No one, nor a Best Attorney Tulsa could stop us from watching. Lol! Sorry folks... I'm just really, really excited about this second movie of my most favorite Filipino female comedian.

To Miss Eugene Domingo: Surprise us! I can't wait to watch you and your superb talent on making us laugh. Congratulations on your movie comeback! You deserve this! And I am definitely sure and certain that Kimmy Dora and the Temple of Kiyeme will once again become a blockbuster hit!!!

To my readers: Please don't spill the beans on the comment section below just yet. Spoilers? Keep it a secret for now. Haha!


Photobucket

1 Reviewers Commented:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock