Jun 22, 2012

The Realization

Posted by rona at 12:21:00 AM
Hello everyone! I'm sure that you'll be a bit surprised about this post today. Yes, I haven't watched something recently yet to review and post here but here I am. Blogging about my experience and realization today.

My sister is here, staying with me for the past few days. I'm just blessed that I wanted to share it here with you. I came to realize how much the Lord Jesus Christ could tap me with something that I promised to Him the first time I accepted Him as my Lord and Saviour.

At school today, there was this girl whom I met for the second time. She is the kind of girl that you'll easily notice because of her sharing spirit. She doesn't feel ashamed of what she's doing. I mean, I am a Christian and I just felt that she is God's instrument for me to do the same. It's because I vowed to Him before that I'll share about His love and goodness to the people I encounter wherever I go. And then I did not. I became busy with life that I myself even forget to pray and read the Bible. Then there is this girl. A stranger. In front of me. Sharing the word of God in a very casual conversation with the other students around her. At first, I was thinking. Oh, she's sharing to a fellow Christian. But I eventually knew that they weren't even attending the same class. For me, it felt like God was telling me something. A verse from the Bible just flashed on the spot at the back of my mind with the words... Go. Tell all the people about my love for them.

I was struck at that very moment. The next thing I knew is that, I was praying and poured my heart once again to Jesus. There was no one in that classroom with me. I was left alone. I said sorry and asked Him for the courage to let me speak of His goodness. I was indeed in awe of how God could tap and tell us something.

Then, my heart felt light. I felt that I was awakened. I felt that I need to blog about this and here I am now.

I just wanted to tell you, whoever you are who's reading this right now that Jesus loves you. He wants you to be with Him in His kingdom. No matter how sinful you are. Whatever sins you've committed. He loves you! Let Him come into your heart and live there forever so that your name will be written in the book of life.

Just now, I was sharing this realization with my sister. Then we prayed. I cried in my prayer. I included the other members of my family in it. Prayed fervently for each one of them. And asked for the Lord's guidance, revelation and salvation for each and everyone of us.

I'm off to bed now with a happy and blessed heart. God bless you too my dear readers.
Photobucket

1 Reviewers Commented:

  1. God Bless you my dear. Thanks for sharing that wonderful moment...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock