Sep 25, 2011

A Walk to Remember

Posted by rona at 1:16:00 AM
While I was browsing our DVD collection last night, I found this very lovely movie of all time. I think that this is one of the best movies for me. Watching it for 4 times, it clearly had an impact in my heart. 

A Walk To Remember movie is really something to remember. I like how it was made and the scenes deeply touched me. It gave an inspiring and hopeful feelings to its viewers. The perfect direction and production together with the chosen casts to star in this movie is something to recognize. I remember when I first watched this in a movie theater, I can't help but reminisce all the scenes in my mind. I was pre-occupied with the scenes that deeply touched me. I thought that I was alone, but other viewers who walked out of the theater were looking so touched as well.

This dramatic love story is excellent, all because of its lessons in a Christian way. I love how the writers and producers thought of integrating Bible lessons in it. Because, I believe, that this served as a reminder for young couples to put Christ in the middle of the relationship and through that, miracles really do happen. 

Photobucket

8 Reviewers Commented:

  1. This is such a great movie! I haven't watched it in years & years - I am def going to rent it sometime soon now! Thanks for sharing, xox.

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you like it! :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie is so romantic and one of mah favorites.


    BTW, passed along an award to you!

    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com/2011/09/kreativ-blogger-tell-me-about-yourself.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog.
    Want to follow each other?
    X, Ancia
    OVERDIVITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rona,
    thank you for visiting my blog and for the nice comment on my post ...

    i-aadd na rin kita sa links ko..thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Movie!! One of my fav Love story!!
    There is this really cute giveaway on my blog based on the theme Love,Please do enter :)
    I'm already following you.
    xoxo

    http://emoruhi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen this one. I am not so into drama flicks eh.

    Thank you for the visit! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this movie :D One of my favorites :)

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock