Sep 14, 2011

LIE TO ME

Posted by rona at 2:04:00 AM


These past few days, I've seen myself indulging into this American TV series called, "Lie To Me". It got me enjoying because of its very mind provoking concept. Judging each episode's unique stories and cases, one can tell that it's really an awesome series and that the collective works of director, producers and the writers diligently conceptualized it. Not only will it provide lots of informative and useful facts, it also gives awareness to ordinary people on how to detect a lie by himself. I always love it when Dr. Cal Lightman, the main cast who mastered in deception career and a very excellent human lie detector, resolves a case and turns complicated situations into a smooth pace of conclusions. Not mentioning the perfect scientific explanations that each episode is trying to imply.

Do you want to detect when a person lies to you? I'd recommend you watching this series! I guarantee that upon watching one episode, you'll learn basic tips on how to know that a person lies. Well, I just couldn't wait for the Season 3 to be available at my favorite DVD stall. ;)



Photobucket

1 Reviewers Commented:

  1. hanep. hehehehe. ikaw na reviewer ng movies.hehe. miss you espak. dropping a comment lang. Lolz. hehehe. busy ang lola mo. mwah :*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock