Sep 2, 2011

Jackass The Movie

Posted by rona at 8:25:00 PM




There was a time that I and my siblings watched movie in my brother's laptop...of course, as usual, its the boys who reigned on watching the movie they like since the power of 3 girls of the family cant ever beat the 4 thorns.

Since I am not fond of those movies that they watch... I just sat at the corner and browsed on those dvd's that i was planning to watch... wishing that i could sneak my choice of movie after... but what the crap! I couldn't imagine that there are people who are so happy on doing those things in this "jackass the movie" to themselves! I mean, what is that?!! 



I think that some people are really just that bored that they engage into these kinds of stuffs and hurt themselves in the process. I just couldn't help but to notice it when my brothers were jumping to their butts from laughing out and giggling... but I cant deny the fact that i actually enjoyed it, that i realized, I was in the midst of my brothers watching it like crazy....lol! It was a funny thing to look at although some of it were not suitable for young audiences that's why my other two young sisters rushed to the room and did some other stuff together instead.

Well.. I could say that it was my first time to see that movie because I only saw some portions of it in tv but they had a lot more of crazy and crappy stuffs in it that I almost puked on some of really yucky things they did to themselves. It was really really horrible. i think that movie will do no good to people who watch it. Because for me, it did nothing but it was enjoying though.. LOL!


2 Reviewers Commented:

  1. Lol.... This might be the next movie I watch. Have a good laugh....why not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Tiffany! Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock