May 10, 2012

Blogpress App Review

Posted by rona at 7:28:00 PM
Last December, I and Hubby purchased an iPad 2 which has been a big help to us not just in our personal use but also with work. My hubby finds it very useful for him as a pastor that he found solace in it on learning his sermons and meditations that come in handy at all times. He downloaded applications that allow him to store his sermons and it became his tool on searching preferences from the internet as well. Just lately, he started bringing it with him to the pulpit to have a glimpse of his sermon outline every now and then.

As a blogger myself, iPad made it very simple and so much easier for me to blog. Everything was confusing at first but I was able to learn the basics. Blogpress was the first application that came to mind when I decided to consider blogging in iPad. For only $3, i didn't think twice at all and downloaded the said app right away. With all excitement, from the moment that it finished installing, my fingers and curiosity rummaged itself on familiarizing its functions. Gladly, Blogpress is blogger friendly! I had my first blog post published online in just about 5 minutes. I love it so much that posting photos in my posts is easier compared to my laptop. I don't have to wait for the photos to be uploaded anymore. They appear like magic to where I want them to appear. The other functions (i.e. bolding, italicizing letters , block quoting etc...) are equally easy to learn too.



All in all, I rate Blogpress 9 out 10! I'd love to recommend this app to my friends if they consider blogging from their iPads as well. To be precise, this post is made through Blogpress! I managed to change the below signature from "Posted from Blogpress in my iPad" into my usual personal signature.

Photobucket

3 Reviewers Commented:

  1. I agree, posting through Blogpress is indeed faster and easier esp when adding image to your post. There's another one I'm using right now, Blogsy.

    our family

    Heartifying

    Hobbytat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this App can also be used with different platform? I've been thinking whether to get an ipad or an iphone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ikaw na!ikaw na ang blog presser! lol.
    kasi naman sis hindi ako mawili sa tablet pag blogging. hinahanap hanap ko ang aking laptop he he pagtyagaan ko nga minsan :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock