May 19, 2012

In Bruges Movie Review

Posted by rona at 3:27:00 PM



Okay, this is not my kind of movie. But since I surprisingly took patience on watching it from beginning to end which made me feel proud of myself, (laughing*) I also wanted to do a review about it with all honesty and pure opinion from me.

Let me quote a little information from Wikipedia first.
In Bruges is a 2008 comedy-drama film written and directed by Martin McDonagh. The film stars Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson as two hitmen in hiding, with Ralph Fiennes as their gangster boss.

First reaction:
For me, this is never a comedy-drama film but a heavy one. The cinematography itself does not imply a funny atmosphere to its audience. Also, I wasn't particular about technicalities before but I don't know why this movie doesn't have any sound effects in the background.

Second reaction:
I got really alarmed and terrified by the main cast who accidentally killed a sweet child who is fervently praying on his knees in the church! I almost cut it right there and then. Good thing that I was intrigued what will happen next.

Third reaction:
I think the main cast is really having an anger management problem that he hit a woman in a restaurant. Well, it couldn't be avoided since he was influenced by drugs for which concerned people will want to call for a Drugs Lawyer Overland Park.

This is only pure and honest opinion from me as a viewer and my bottomline here is, drugs can ruin a man's life. In this movie, we saw the reality of how drugs can affect a man's behavior. Well, if things like this happen, it's best to seek for a Drugs Lawyer Overland Park to be advised with what's best to do.

Photobucket

0 Reviewers Commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock