May 25, 2012

The Dream Home

Posted by rona at 8:40:00 PM
Hubby and I are going to move to another house this coming week which is nearer the seminary to where he is attending classes to. It is located on the third floor of the whole apartment building. For me, the place and the house itself is nice and I'm very thankful enough of it already. It is a bungalow type of apartment, which is spacious and really quiet. This is best since both of us are going to be studying this year.

Okay, let's fast forward. After one to two years, by the time that we have finished our studies, we are going to move out again. And I always hope that we are moving in to our dream home! Well, I'd like to be residing near the beach if ever. I have always wanted that. You know, the cool breeze of the ocean that welcomes your every morning and of course the cozy place of our home. I was thinking that Miami Beach Luxury Real Estate is a best option for this!

How would you like to live in a nice home like this?




I am very sure that you too wouldn't say no to this dream home of mine courtesy of the Miami Beach Luxury Real Estate! How i wish!

Photobucket

4 Reviewers Commented:

  1. May Test ka pang nalalaman ha... Heheheh

    Test din ako eh. Hahaha.... dalaw dito Ning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis!
    wow! really love this make over..
    sa dream home naman..sino ba my ayaw nitong nasa picture na to at ng ma piktosan ko..joke!
    seriously i super love the bedroom!
    kelan kaya ako makakhiga sa ganyan..(thinking)..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock