May 15, 2012

Photobucket App for iPad 2 Review

Posted by rona at 2:32:00 PM
On the first few weeks of exploring iPad, I never thought that I could do pretty much a lot of things in it just as I do with my laptop. It occurred to me that it's only a matter of patience, willingness to learn and unending discovery. I realized that I only have to learn more on how to get used to this gadget and its basic features. As I gave time on it today, AppStore provides a vast of applications and softwares in just any category that suit your needs. And I did have fun on searching! Plus, you can purchase the apps at very low costs if not FREE! Just a tip though. Make sure to read the reviews first before purchasing one.

As for me, I immediately looked for Photobucket that is compatible with iPad 2. Well, lucky me! Because the app was free! Without further thinking, I installed it right away and learned all the functions. Photobucket is my most favorite online photo storage since it automatically gives you the direct link as well as the HTML and codes to the images. Photobucket has been my great helper that I've been relying on it for months now especially with my blog designing hobby.

In fact, those giveaway badges that I have there on the right sidebar of this blog was linked using this Photobucket app as I am writing this post in iPad too. See just how technology works? If before, we could only be comfortable with our big laptops, now, we could do it too with iPad or iPhone too, whether we're home or out of the house.

Below is a screen capture of my Photobucket account in iPad:




Photobucket

0 Reviewers Commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock