May 17, 2012

We Availed E-Plus!

Posted by rona at 11:00:00 AM
If last April, I kinda introduced e-PLUS here on my blog, shortly after that, I never thought that we would be availing the said card when I and Hubby treated ourselves a movie date.

It was for the very first time that I finally saw big banners of this e-PLUS around the cinema and a booth to where they process the card. I also saw this e-PLUS machine in each theater entrances. We were so thrilled of getting a card for ourselves so I hurried to get as much information as I can at the booth and availed one. Though, until now, we still did not move the card nor the complimentary pass that went with it because we wanted to see the 3D Avenger movie in that time which is not covered by the e-PLUS.

What we got?
An e-PLUS card for only P300 which was processed in just 30 minutes.


A complimentary movie pass that will expire on July 5, 2012.


And a thermos flask as a freebie!


How to Avail an e-PLUS card:
1. Go to the e-PLUS booth in any SM Cinemas and fill out a form.
2. Show one valid ID. Government issued ones preferably.
3. Wait for them to encode your records and give you the card with your printed name on it.
4. You will need to register via SMS (instructions are clearly stated by them) and wait for a reply that gives you a code number that is needed to get the complimentary pass.
5. Once card and another movie pass is given, freebies are handed too!

This e-PLUS card can be used in any SM Cinemas nationwide. I assure you that having this card will lessen your budget wisely in your movie viewing than having to go and buy a regular ticket every time. You'll just need to load it when it runs out of load and go straight to your choice of movie. Also, you'll not need to worry about your companions with you because your card can be swiped many times in one entry for as long as you have enough load in it. And the best thing is, there are lots of surprises, discounts and freebies waiting for you!

For more information, visit www.smcinema.com.
Photobucket

5 Reviewers Commented:

  1. Sounds interesting Ning! I wish I am in the Philippines so I can try using this. I'm also a movie addict. I feel relaxed and entertained everytime I watch a movie with a bag of popcorn and a can of soda. Hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the E plus is really a big help for us .we can save money especially to those movie addict.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krizza: Sis oo sayang wala ka dito.
    Mommy Tess: thats very true. Eplus is practical for movie addicts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sticker po ba yung logo ng eplus na nakalagay sa thermos? natatanggal po ba yung logo sa thermos? thanks po ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I don't think that it's a sticker kasi wala naman akong nakitang edges ng plastic. I think it was engraved or painted to the thermos kaya safe hugasan. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock