May 21, 2012

CSI Las Vegas 13th Season

Posted by rona at 7:18:00 PM
If you are an avid follower of this series just like me, I'm sure that you also already memorized the theme song, "Who Are You". Well, i love this song so much. It just perfectly fits!

Anyway, CSI Las Vegas is one of my favorite American series aside from Prison Break which already finished, Dr. House, Alias and a lot more. This particular series is remarkable because of its highly educational concept of investigation into little details that would surely help students in this career. If you are looking for some research on investigational strategies and scientific lab works that would help into solving a case, CSI will definitely be on top of the list. Whether you are a Criminal Defense Attorney Salt Lake or a police investigator, or a student taking up Law.

Talking about the 13th Season, i just realized that my DVD copy with me is being left behind already. My favorite Catherine Willows who for me is a Criminal Defense Attorney Salt Lake, already have left the show. According to Wikipedia, Catherine thought that it's about time for her to leave the show for being in it for the last 12 seasons. Her last appearance was aired around January this year. I am looking forward to be seeing her in that last episode and see the twist in there. Well, I'm getting there! Almost!
Photobucket

0 Reviewers Commented:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Rona's REVIEWS © 2012 Blog Design by Rona Cute Pink Review Template Vector by Shutterstock